If you are interested in making an impactful donation and want to explore options such as kennel naming, dog naming, or other ways to honor someone, please email us at email@example.com.
Checks can be made out to Merlin’s KIDS and mailed to PO Box 21 Midland Park, NJ 07432
Make a direct online donation
Donate through facebook
Please let us know where you can help!
For those wishing to become involved with handling and training service dogs, we offer training courses and certifications in Natural Canine Behavior Rehabilitation TM and Merlin's Kids' Service Dog Training, introductory through advanced training.
We also need volunteers for transport, marketing, event planning and staffing, facility upkeep and more. We will contact you when your experience and interest match our current needs. Thank you for volunteering!
Top 10 Reasons to Foster a Merlin's Kids Service Dog in Training
1. You learn a TON about canine behavior.
2. You have a buddy to take EVERYWHERE (examples may include school, work, restaurants, shopping, and more!)
3. You help save TWO lives: the dog and his/her future recipient.
4. You know the dog is DESTINED for a GREATER PURPOSE.
5. Involve your whole family to achieve a COMMON GOAL.
6. Did you know that fostering offers TAX BENEFITS or assistance with supplies?
7. You enroll in a TRAINING COURSE with MENTORSHIP that will teach you what to do and how to do it.
8. Do you LOVE dogs? You can foster one or multiple.
9. You and your foster dog serve as AMBASSADORS for the Merlin's KIDS community. You are exclusively invited to participate in events and fundraisers to benefit Merlin's KIDS.
10. It's the RIGHT THING to do.